Snyk is used by over 2.8M developers, driven by its successful freemium motion - unique in the security industry - and its focus on putting the developer first. We secure the code you write, with Snyk Code, the libraries you depend upon with Snyk Open Source, the containers you package it all into with Snyk Container and the infrastructure that you run it on with Snyk Infrastructure as Code.
A key part of our mission is empowering developers to make the best decisions and take the most appropriate action around security issues and we believe that security education integrated seamlessly into the developer workflow plays a key role in this.
We're looking for a senior product manager to work as an integral part of a diverse cross-functional team to develop and bring to market an exciting new product offering for security education.
You will own the product definition, along with the strategy, roadmap and execution of key product initiatives and associated outcomes.
Youâll spend your time
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous balanced team environment with a diverse group of engineers, designers and product analysts.
- Diving deep into the problem space - researching how developers are learning about cloud-native application security
- Researching, analysing and understanding the market and the competitive and partnership landscapes.
- Talking with our users, customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Utilising experimentation and data-based decision making, leading by example.
- Working with product analysts to define and analyse metrics to assess experiments and product and business performance, learn more about users and their behavior, and inform decisions.
- Working with design to conduct varied user research programs.
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and with customers and prospects
- Supporting and guiding other product managers to help refine plans across Snykâs product portfolio
- Informing and improving our product processes, and the way all product managers work.
- Ensuring delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
- Communicating your teams' work internally and externally, including to executive leadership.
You should apply if you
- Have 4+ years experience working in a product management role in a B2B or B2B2C context
- Have worked in product teams building developer tooling or education platforms.
- Are energized by working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Have demonstrated experience in successfully bringing new products to market
- Have proven strong quantitative and qualitative research and analytics skills.
- Are experienced with agile development practices, have a technical background and have worked closely with engineers before.
- Have demonstrated success through being deeply curious about users, user behavior and by having strong UX sensibilities.
- Are interested in the intersection of security and developer experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to be successful.
- Communicate proactively and clearly, and would enjoy working in highly cross-functional, distributed growth teams.
- Like to test new ideas, but are equally comfortable pivoting and discarding ideas as you are doubling-down and scaling based on data.
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that arenât colocated with you.
Please apply below. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weâve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you meet all of the criteria - please apply anyway! Weâd love to talk to you.
Weâre on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
Weâre living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snykâs product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and weâre not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and weâre building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arenât security experts to stay secure. Join us!