At ID.me we simplify the identity verification experience for users. Once a user has verified their identity with ID.me, they never have to re-verify again anywhere that ID.me is integrated.
ID.meâs next-generation identity platform meets the highest federal standards for online identity proofing and authentication, without compromising access for hard-to-identify groups. ID.meâs technology is used by more than 40 million individuals and 400 partners, including federal and state agencies, healthcare organizations, financial institutions, retailers, and nonprofits.
ID.me is looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Vulnerability Analyst to add to our rapidly growing security team. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it by advancing the digital identity ecosystem. We are seeking a talented cybersecurity professional to execute assessments of systems, applications, and networks. The Senior Cybersecurity Vulnerability Analyst will measure the effectiveness of defense-in-depth architecture against known vulnerabilities and processes that enable the organization to make informed decisions regarding remediation.
- Manage the lifecycle of vulnerabilities: identification, evaluation, remediation, and reporting
- Conduct vulnerability scans of servers, applications, infrastructure, etc
- Configure and manage tools to support vulnerability management
- Partner with threat intelligence and penetration testing teams to share meaningful insights to improve the risk management posture
- Work with cross-functional teams including AppSec, Software Engineering, DevOps, IT, and GRC
- Leverage tools like Splunk to automate vulnerability analysis, metrics and reporting
- Conduct required reviews as appropriate to support security compliance efforts
- 5+ years of experience in information security
- 5+ years conducting different types of vulnerability assessments
- 5+ years of experience with well known vulnerabilities, exploits, and attacker TTPâs
- 3+ years of experience conducting vulnerability scans in cloud and on-premise environments
- Bonus: Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Bonus: Experience with CI/CD pipelines and containerization
- Bonus: Experience with NIST, FedRAMP, SOC 2, ISO 27001
- Bonus: Experience in scripting (Bash, Python, and/or Ruby)
- Industry security certifications, such as GCIH/ECIH, Security+, or related
Vision: To be the world's leading digital identity network empowering people to control their own information and to prove their credentials across all channels: online, call center, and in-person.
Mission: To make the world a more trusted place by delivering the highest level of security with the least amount of friction at the lowest possible cost.
People: We have an audacious mission. We aim to fix the identity layer of the internet. Billions of people will live better lives with more trust and convenience thanks to ID.me. We are like Special Forces. We take on the most difficult challenges with amazing teammates.
ID.me Core Values: *Don't be a jerk. *Always compete. *Ask questions like a 5-year old. *Inspire people with your passion. *Make something better every day. *Treat each customer like your favorite family member. *Own your mistakes so you can learn from them. *Details are everything. *Communicate like a scientist. *Be truthful (even when it's hard). *Reflect ID.me's values in your actions. *Act like an owner.
ID.me Career Site & Culture Deck: https://www.id.me/careers
ID.me maintains a work environment free from discrimination, where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All ID.me employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling our commitment to equal employment opportunity. ID.me does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. ID.me adheres to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, ID.me's policy is to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances where a particular employee works. Upon request we will provide you with more information about such accommodations.
ID.me participates in E-Verify.