FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The Technical Engagement Manager (TEM) will provide engagement management support to our consultants (Incident Response, Proactive and Strategic Services) across EMEA. Under the direction of the PMO Manager, the TEM will assist in initiating and coordinating engagements, providing support to the consultants throughout the life of the job.
- Set up new engagements internally, creating required technologies.
- Initiate technical deployment and coordinate provisioning of equipment with the client.
- Helping scheduling with consultants to ensure engagements (as allocated by the PMO Manager) are staffed appropriately, and coordinate with the PMO Manager & EMEA Directors to ensure all consultants are utilized as fully as possible.
- Coordinate with internal teams to engage international resources as required.
- Assist PMO Manager in tracking hours consumption and monitoring revenue per engagement.
- Liaise with clients to ensure engagements are on track and delivering against objectives. Act as single point of contact for nominated engagements.
- Team player, with drive and enthusiasm.
- Experience of deploying FireEye kit or technical background with networking.
- Project Management qualification.
- Familiar to an Incident Response Process