We are actively seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, experienced professional who is passionate about program management and corporate process. The ideal candidate can manage multiple Mandiant corporate wide initiatives and process improvement projects. The ideal candidate understands corporate process and process improvement. The role is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of projects, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments, and goals of the Mandiant organization. The role manages key Mandiant corporate projects and oversees all aspects of those projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of the project. This role will often prepare reports for executives and upper management regarding status of the project. This is not a software project management role.
The successful candidate will work directly with internal Mandiant stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
What You Will Do:
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
• Own the status and communication of status for the project and its milestones; communicate this status to various stakeholder groups across Mandiant.
• Proactively identify areas of risk and escalation within the project.
• Manage and track project-level risks and dependencies and manage the change control process for the project.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Create and drive prioritized project plans that accommodate cross-team dependencies (includes the definition of project milestones).
• Take collaborative approach with stakeholders.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
• Communicate with executives and senior leaders to keep the project aligned with their goals.
• Adjust schedules and milestones on the project as changes are made or financing for the project changes.
• 7-10 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• Consulting or contractor background.
• Process improvement experience
• Project or Program Management experience in Corporate Process, Finance, HR, Marketing, or Operations
• Should either have a PMP certification or pursuing PMP, CSM, PMI-ACP, ICP-ACC, or other project management certification
• Six Sigma trained
• Ability to ramp up quickly in learning the portfolio of Mandiant services and products
• Demonstratable experience of performing effective project management simultaneously
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with senior management and technical subject matter experts
• Must have experience liaising between technical subject matter experts and product/business management
• Ability to work with teams to uncover, define and document business processes and related data movements
• Must have strong working knowledge of project management tools (MS Project, Teams, JIRA, Confluence, and SharePoint a plus)
• Ability to self-manage tasks
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally based role that must be located on the East coast.