As a Senior Solutions Marketing Manager, you will work with product marketing, product, consulting, campaigns, field marketing, and others as the connection between our customers biggest challenges and how Mandiant can help. You will work on a full range of marketing activities, including messaging, positioning, packaging and promotion activities for the entire Mandiant portfolio. You will drive development of innovative marketing programs and create content to support business goals and objectives. You will work closely with sales, marketing, channel, industry analysts and product management teams to develop customer-centric solutions messaging to drive awareness and demand.
You will be the expert in buyer personas - how the target audience buys and their buying criteria - and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. As a champion in the market, you will help drive our Mandiant value proposition and gain market insights that enable you to contribute to our broader go-to-market strategy.
You are results-oriented, customer centric and data driven, an agile self-starter focused on delivering optimal business outcomes. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into differentiated outcomes and customer benefits is crucial.
What You Will Do:
As a Senior Solutions Marketing Manager, your key areas of responsibility include:
· 3+ years of cyber security industry experience (sales, sales engineering, consulting, marketing, etc.)
· Experience with enterprise organizations, products or services.
· Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and writing proficiency.
· Demonstrate ability to develop strongly differentiated product positioning and messaging.
· Able to conceive, initiate, and sell new ideas in a team environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills to engage with technical and sales communities with credibility.
· Strong internal/external presentation skills are a must.
· Demonstrates creative energy in message delivery.
· Self-starter who can quickly build trust with internal stakeholders with ability to pivot quickly in a changing environment and maintain a can-do approach when faced with roadblocks.
· Very strong writing skills
· Able to execute on ideas quickly, simplify concepts and avoid industry jargon.
· Ability to travel (up to 20% of the time)
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $102,800. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.