Mandiant Product Marketing drives the GTM strategy, messaging and content for Mandiant’s leading SaaS products, managed services and consulting services. We are buyer-centric, cybersecurity experts, business leaders and relationship builders.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will create content to promote and sell the Mandiant Advantage offerings to a global audience. This position will help drive go-to-market plans and execution for new launches and be a key advocate for a specific product or feature-set and the associated benefits.
What You Will Do:
· Develop compelling product positioning and messaging that differentiates Mandiant’s offerings in the market
· Spearhead product launches – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
· Support enablement of our global sales team to help them effectively articulate and optimally position the value of our solutions to increase win rates.
· Contribute to the production of collateral including presentations, data sheets, white papers, and internal sales tools to support Mandiant’s demand generation, market awareness, and sales efforts.
· Conduct competitive analysis to determine product positioning, market segmentation, product service/support strategy.
· Develop, support and execute go-to-market plans that include sales enablement, marketing and brand awareness. Assist in creating product literature, sales enablement material, and competitive analysis.
· Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to provide them with the creative content, user insights and data analytics.
· Firmly understand the needs of customers and provide ongoing prioritization of features, bugs and improvements accordingly.
· Together with the Product Management, Development and Marketing team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about Mandiant’s product features and their benefits.
· Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our offerings.
· Help drive visibility within the organization and international channels for business development activities.
· Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to internal teams.
· Understanding of the cybersecurity space and how threat intelligence plays an important role
· Strong communication and presentation skills required.
· Ability to effectively develop solutions to product and product line challenges.
· Experience working with sales teams, media and industry analysts
· Strong interpersonal skills with team orientation
· Highly organized; superior communication and presentation skills; self-managed, proactive
· Ability to thrive in a demanding environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through
· Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality
· Marketing communications, including superior marketing writing and program managemen
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $102,800. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.