As our senior digital marketing manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing on paid social programs to generate awareness, engagement, and conversions for Mandiant solutions and services globally.
This position will report to the Digital Marketing Director and act as the go-to person for everything paid social. You should enjoy being the expert in your field and be keen to jointly create and execute on marketing plans with the wider global digital marketing team.
What You Will Do:
· Execute on paid social campaigns to increase traffic, engagements, and conversions through social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter)
· Devise paid social GTM plan for Mandiant internationally across multiple markets
· Day-to-day platform, budget management, campaign optimization execution
· Work with in-house and external creative agencies, developing best of breed creative assets for paid social execution
· Own paid social budgeting, forecasting and finance process for Mandiant global paid social campaigns
· Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run, create, and optimize paid social campaigns
· Stay up to date with all paid social updates and identify how they influence campaign performance
· 5 – 10 years’ experience in paid social in either agency or in-house settings
· Demonstrable experience in driving b2b lead volume through paid digital activities
· In depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running global paid social campaigns
· A good understanding of Google analytics and other analytics packages
· A self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about paid social
· Experience with SaaS Software or the tech industry is a plus
· Analytical, data-driven
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This role is regionally based and must be located on the East coast.