FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
Due to continued expansion, FireEye is looking to add an additional Recruiter to our EMEA Talent Acquisition team.
You’ll be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting efforts across a diverse range of client groups and skillsets. This role requires the ability to find, engage and close sales talent, as well as a strong sense of urgency and client service orientation. You’ll have exposure to the leaders responsible for completely disrupting the cyber security landscape. We work smart, hard and have fun while doing it!
What You Will Do:
- Build strong pipeline of candidates leveraging proactive sourcing techniques, ATS database, social networking, employee referrals, targeted job postings, etc.
- Understand the organizational model (operations, financial goals, competitive position, etc.) of business lines you support and develop a talent strategy that aligns to both near and long-term strategic goals
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to set expectations and the evaluation plan for the recruiting process – create target candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol
- Ensure alignment on position impact and expectations while providing market insights and any timeline adjustments
- Execute the recruiting process end-to-end while effectively utilizing the process, systems and tools
- Oversee quality of job descriptions, ensuring they accurately capture requirements, are well-written and attractive to target audience
- Facilitate candidate assessment, including scheduling of phone screens and interviews and providing timely feedback to all involved parties
- Prepare, extend and negotiate offers, ensuring alignment with appropriate compensation guidelines
- Participate in broader Talent Acquisition projects that benefit the entire team or organization
- 2 to 5 years’ sales or technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced corporate or agency environment
- 2+ years’ of successfully engaging and hiring sourced and passive technical talent
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting and hiring experienced, niche technical talent
- 1+ years of experience in employment laws and compliance requirements as they relate to recruiting
- 1+ years’ in utilizing MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of customer service orientation and building effective partnerships with hiring managers
- Preferred experience in recruiting software and/or SaaS Sales talent
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and fluid environment; adapts quickly to changes
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision