FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The Senior Manager Sales Enablement will drive the overall sales enablement & effectiveness program in the Americas. This person will develop, maintain, and build the regional enablement function. They will drive sales enablement to meet the market specific needs of the regional sales organization. They will execute a variety of global programs technical, sales and channel effectiveness. Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement, this position necessitates strong program, project management and communication skills, and consistent achievement of defined goals and objectives. The high-level, high-impact projects this individual will be responsible for will help ensure the success and efficiency of the organization, and the success of the candidate will directly affect the overall success of the organization.
- Responsible for partnering with the AMERICAS sales leadership team and frontline country sales managers to fully understand key needs at a regional level and become a true advocate for the Field.
- Define the enablement strategy for AMERICAS, including planning and delivery around product knowledge, solution messaging, sales methodologies, and sales processes.
- Manage the strategic design and execution of our entire New Hire onboarding process by sales role. To include 30, 60, 90…360-day plans and new hire workshop.
- Develop a plan to coach front line leaders and sales to apply rigor around our global sales methodology and process.
- Define and analyze metrics, objectives, key results, and productivity gains that inform the success of the enablement programs and activities.
- Help to develop Sales and manager skills competency model.
- Support the global Field Enablement team and assist with other projects as necessary (ex: Annual Sales Kickoff, Live Training Events, etc.)
- Experience of establishing a new hire onboarding program to include 30, 60 90…360 Day requirements
- Facilitation of online, face to face sales product & solution enablement including content development.
- Track record of successfully managing multiple projects at once successfully. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, excel in a complex fast paced, rapidly evolving business, team-oriented environment.
- Experience coaching front line leaders and sales around sales process, sales methodology, successfully implemented sales methodology, deal inspection coaching to drive greater success within accounts (Experience with Force Management COM, or MEDDIC or other value selling methodology)
- Demonstrable experience in building enablement/effectiveness programs that have a measurable impact on revenue.
- Experience of value selling methodologies
- Experience in Cyber security, SAAS, Services
- Proven ability to link business strategies to business objectives and drive desired business outcomes.
- Experience in developing content & facilitating online and face to face sales product & solution enablement session
- Demonstrated ability to lead and partner with cross-functional, virtual teams and operate autonomously, making complex decisions in situations of ambiguity and time pressure.
- Possesses strong executive presence, engaging style in front of large audiences, strong written and oral communication skills with credible influence and impact at various levels. Strong writing/editing and verbal communication skills. Strong detail orientation skills.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, LMS, articulate Rise, adobe creative cloud, Office 365 suite and other enablement tools.
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn!
- 5 years’ experience in Enablement positions at a global or regional level in an enterprise software environment (cyber-security background is a plus)
- Experience designing and developing global enablement programs and deliverables.
- Experience building & delivering onboarding programs
- Implementation experience for sustainment and application of learning post-training, to include metrics to verify learning impact on the sales performance of the organization
- Experience with Role-based New Hire Onboarding.
- Willingness to travel (up-to 50% of the time)
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located in CA.