FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
FireEye seeks dynamic, seasoned communications professional to lead our communications program in the EMEA region. This individual will be responsible for a broad spectrum of public relations activities, as well as managing regional internal communications and social media.
This role affords a fantastic opportunity to engage with influential journalists by sharing unique insights on the cyber threat landscape obtained by highly respected experts from a leading cyber intelligence organization.
- Provide strategic direction for EMEA PR and communications activities and positioning, working with the wider Global Communications team
- Create compelling communications strategies, messages, and stories that resonate with press and deliver measurable results
- Manage PR agencies, developing strategic plans to help them be successful
- Manage the implementation and operation of all PR campaigns (e.g. pitches, announcements, speaker bureau, press tours, customer testimonials)
- Create, execute and manage global PR campaigns to promote FireEye products and Mandiant expertise
- Create messages and stories that will resonate with press and customers, and deliver measurable results
- Manage the development of all EMEA PR related materials from press releases to blog posts
- Work as part of an integrated marketing team to execute brand awareness campaigns and programs to build upon the company’s corporate reputation, market position and thought leadership.
- Manage and develop a roster of corporate spokespeople
- Develop strong relationships with reporters from trade publications and top international media outlets.
- Produce internal communications content and manage internal communications events
- Ensure all communications are consistent with the corporate vision and voice.
- 7-10 years of experience in media relations within the high-tech industry – cyber security PR experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to establish thought leadership, raise share-of-voice among media, and increase awareness among customers and prospects
- Solid understanding of key industry trends and issues within cybersecurity, and an interest in understanding EMEA-specific geopolitical developments
- Experienced in working across EMEA regions, including UK, Germany, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Italy and France
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Communications, PR, journalism, English or related field
- Ability to draft written material such as press releases, thought leadership pieces and social media posts
- Experience with managing key local and global stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction, including competitive response situations
- Ability to translate complex technology concepts into compelling stories
- Superior written and verbal communications and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to be successful when working under pressure
- Experience of creating week-by-week communication plans that deliver a steady stream of press coverage generating activities.
FireEye is an equal opportunity employer.