FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
If you have a strong background in the intelligence production process and analysis and are looking to be at the forefront of the cyber threat intelligence field, then we want to hear from you! The successful candidate should be a self-motivated and independent, critical thinker skilled in the application of threat intelligence for the enablement of a customer’s network security. The analyst will address a customer’s threat intelligence needs and leverage FireEye’s unique knowledge and systems to produce informative operational products, briefs, and other means of supporting the organization.
- Work with customers to determine their intelligence needs and requirements, and identify the most effective methods for fulfilling these unique requirements
- Work with complex systems to conduct extensive research into current threat activity to determine customer-relevant threat intelligence
- Present tactical, operational, and strategic intelligence about malicious campaigns and techniques.
- Provide and present intelligence about relevant threat groups, the methodologies they use, and the motivations behind their activity
- Create and Provide tailored made intelligence products addressing customers' information gaps.
- Evaluate current and emerging tools and best practices for tracking advanced persistent threats; tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of attacker’s motivations, industry, and attacker trends
- Ability to work with minimal direct oversight, maintaining high-quality analytical production and excellent customer relationship
- Produce briefing material, written products, and simple graphics in order to convey analysis both verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences, including technical experts as well as senior executives.
- Correlate threat intelligence from the customer’s industry/region to observed activity impacting the customer.
- Valid Clearance level and knowledge of Swedish intelligence community terminology
- 5 + years of experience in an analytical role of either network forensics analyst/highly desirable/, intelligence threat analyst, or security engineer/ consultant
- 2 + years working in a customer-facing environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in Swedish and in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of internal audiences including senior leadership
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a disciplined manner
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, with the ability to adapt to a variety of customer personalities
- Ability to set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
- Demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships
- experience in investigative or incident response environments
- Experience with basic malware analysis; the tactics, tools, techniques, and procedures of network intrusion activity
- Ability to write simple YARA and SNORT signatures
- Experience in working with threat modeling systems (Maltego, I2, etc.)
- Experience in evaluating forensic reports of electronic media, packet capture, log data, and network devices in support of intrusion analysis or enterprise-level information security operations
- Broad understanding of network architecture and network security controls (web content filtering, domain reputation-policy, snort signatures, host-based analysis systems (HBSS, HX), emails headers analysis)
- Ability to interact with their user interfaces
- Knowledge and experience in basic coding preferred (Python)
- Bachelor’s or other professional degree preferred
- Malware/security experience and experience with FireEye products, highly desired.
FireEye is an equal opportunity employer.