FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The FireEye Solutions Architect is a customer-focused, highly technical sales professional who provides support and guidance to prospective and current customers, while collaborating with Sales Account Managers and partner organizations to recommend and develop appropriate Security-focused solution offerings.
The Solutions Architect (SA) acts in a consultative fashion and is looked to as an expert in the Cyber Security field by the account team, channel partners and customers.
What You Will Do:
- Understand the customer’s business requirements and how to map these to a FireEye solution that meets both their needs and budget
- Develop and present the benefits of FireEye products and services to both technical and non-technical audiences. Understand FireEye differentiators. Research the technical requirements of an opportunity to scope and architect a solution that meets the customer’s needs
- Conduct Proof of Concept (POC) engagements on sales opportunities. This includes scoping the appropriate use cases in agreement with customer, installation and configuration of FireEye products. Provides POC report/findings once completed
- Collaborate with customer/partner network engineers, architects, operation support staff disciplines to determine the best comprehensive design, while supporting current and long-term needs of the infrastructure and related stakeholders
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations, including demonstration of FireEye products in-line with customer requirements and in support of marketing/partner activities
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve outstanding issues, engaging product management/engineering as required
- Work closely with customers to grow and expand the implementation/integration of FireEye products
- If you feel you have 75% of the above and are confident you could learn the rest, please consider joining our team.
Day-to-day operations and interactions will involve some the following technology areas:
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Operations - SIEMs (ArcSight / Spunk), SOAR, xDR, Ticketing systems (Remedy), RBAC or similar
- Host-based Forensics and Windows Internals
- Network Forensics - Packet Capture and Analysis
- Cloud Infrastructure and Applications e.g. AWS, Azure, Openstack, Google cloud or similar
- Network Security - Firewalls, IDS / IPS, HTTP/SSL Proxies
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $131,800. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.