As a Program Manager in the Marketing organization at Mandiant, you will be a trusted localization advisor and partner to our global team/business stakeholders for new products and programs.
It’s an exciting time for Mandiant as we develop new offerings and solutions that leverage and scale our unique cyber security expertise through technology. In this role, you will influence our localization strategy and drive improvements of the localization production process. This is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, creative, collaborative and highly motivated team player to make a strong impact across cross-functional teams.
You will be responsible for delivering and managing the end-to-end localization process to support successful launches across the globe. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your role to keep all the players coordinated on project progress and deadlines.
You will establish a holistic view of our localization needs and build partnerships across cross-functional stakeholders in corporate and regional marketing, product, and sales.
What You Will Do:
You will lead the optimization of processes to meet our needs for a wide array of content types including product, marketing assets, support content, and web.
• Identify efficiencies to help teams scale faster and efficiently
• Manage external vendors for maximum quality, speed, and cost efficiency
• Educate teams on the localization process to increase efficacy and drive best practices
• Work with corporate and international partners to understand and address localization pain points.
• Clearly communicate localization program roadmaps, develop and track project plans, and program health
Additionally, S/he will:
• Manage, execute and own traditional localization program management tasks, such as working with stakeholders to define localization scope and coordinating handoffs and hand-backs with team members and vendors, supporting deployment of localized assets.
• Apply hands-on experience with localization platforms & tools, content tracking experience, including source assets and asset relationship tracking through relevant metadata
• Develop and track localization budgets
· 6+ years experience in Program Management with geographically dispersed teams
· 3+ years experience working in the localization field, or closely partner with and participate in localization and internationalization related work/activities
· Excellent analytical abilities and project management skills
· Strong practical knowledge on CMS and localization tools
· A proven track record in using data to guide decisions, being able to prioritize, and act upon the information received.
· Strong attention to detail, and comfortable and able to deal with ambiguities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· A strong passion for delivering the best customer experience globally.
· Proficiency in languages other than English is a plus.
Join a world-class team at Mandiant where we are on a mission to make the world a safer place from cyber security threats.
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $102,800. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits