FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
Partner Programs and Operations team supports our global channel business to accelerate revenue through our Partners. We are wholly responsible for our Partner Program to design benefits, build requirements, and ensure we have processes and systems in place for operational efficiencies.
The role of the Partner Operations Manager is a critical strategic one. You will have the opportunity to drive change and make an impact on how we create ease of doing business for our Partners and our internal stakeholders. You are a self-starter who takes initiative for continuous improvement. This is a high- profile position that will be aligned with the overall FireEye operational transformation efforts.
What You Will Do:
- Drive the overall strategy in designing and aligning the Partner Portal with the Partner Program
- Create operational effectiveness around opportunity management, quoting, and compensation
- Maintain clean and accurate account and user data in Salesforce and Partner Portal
- Manage specific partner program benefits, like referrals and evals, designing workflows and creating automation where possible
- Assist overall team in managing the Deal Registration Desk and support cases
- Collaborate with the Programs side of the team to help develop competitive incentives and other program elements
- Work closely with ISS for system enhancements
- Maintain great partnership with vendors to maximize our support platforms
- Must have 5+ years in a Partner Operations capacity for an enterprise software company
- Experience working with Partners who understands the channel business model for tier 1 and tier 2 partnerships
- Proficient in presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management and cross-functionally to drive results
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can easily pivot as things change
- Be able to juggle many projects simultaneously
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.