FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
As our Western Europe, Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organising and executing field and channel marketing programs to generate new business, drive cross-sell/upsell opportunities, drive brand awareness and improve client retention across France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Austria & Switzerland for our Mandiant business. This position will report to the VP EMEA Marketing and act as the local marketing business partner working closely with local sales teams, EMEA/HQ marketing, key partners, and agency/suppliers. You should enjoy being the expert in your field and be keen to jointly create and execute on marketing plans for your region.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with regional sales, building B2B demand generation programmes and who is looking to make the next move in their IT Marketing career. We’re looking for a self-starter who enjoys working across a dynamic work environment and who is flexible, fun and approachable.
- Execute regional/in-country marketing plans against the agreed GTM to increase demand generation and improve FireEye/Mandiant brand awareness
- Create scalable demand generation activities using the most effective channels, including email, events, webinars, digital/online etc to drive prospects into and through the sales funnel
- Work closely with Regional Sales, SEs, professional services, and other functional areas to ensure marketing plans help exceed sales goals and meet overall marketing metric targets
- Understand Account-Based Marketing and have experience of programs that deliver success, aligned to appropriate market segments
- Work with Global and regional marketing colleagues to implement global campaigns in order reduce costs and drive economies of scale whilst actively sharing local programs, successes, and ideas with your peers in EMEA and beyond
- Responsible for channel marketing organisation in region – help on all planning and channel marketing activities to build out robust, measurable programs with partners & distribution
- Utilise Salesforce.com, Power BI, Marketo and other tools to measure ROI, course correct and present results to senior stakeholders
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as advocate and marketing information source for the WE region
- 3-5 years UK/EMEA Technology marketing experience – IT Security experience a strong plus
- Degree educated or equivalent
- German language speaker, with excellent spoken/written English. Other languages preferred inc French, Spanish and/or Italian
- Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, ability to lead initiatives and rally people behind a common goal
- Team player with ability to build good working relationships with all levels of colleagues
- Strong experience in digital and social media is an advantage
- Good communication skills to effectively deliver plans to stakeholders & drive alignment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Marketo
- Experience of managing budgets and multiple suppliers and agencies
- Happy to travel
- This role can be based out of Germany or France.
FireEye is an equal opportunity employer