FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
You will lead Mandiant Solutions portfolio in deal structure, coordination, process, and strategic direction. You will use your sales operations, finance, and people skills to ensure all deals are structured and priced according to the company’s strategy. You will:
· Develop and maintain playbooks / proposals
· Maintain a centralized review and approvals chain for Mandiant deals (minimize number of deals requiring additional approvals)
· Facilitate complex deals
· Support both subscription and consulting offerings
· Maintain guardrails around configurations, discounting and terms
· Work with Operations Director to create beneficial financial models across all products and services
· Provide parameters and tools for standard deals
· Normalize the negotiation process
· Assist sales teams in developing creative deal structures
· Ensure the accuracy of sales quotes, discounts, and special terms
· Perform quarterly reviews to drive continuous improvement in process / feedback on pricing and packaging
· Faciliate contract review with Legal
· Drive increased sales efficiency, velocity
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $103,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.