FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The successful candidate will have experience in delivery of high-impact reports and briefings to FireEye clients in various industries. The analyst will utilize FireEye’s sources, methods, and data to provide the client with tailormade context about the evolving threat landscape, industries or specific topics. The successful candidate can interpret and analyze large, sometimes ambiguous, data sets and has experience in delivery of briefings and production of intel products to current and future FireEye clients in various industries. The analyst’s work will inform a range of tactical and strategic decisions and should equip audiences with actionable assessments.
- Identify and hunt for threat actor TTPs across internal/external repositories
- Correlate collected intelligence, to build upon a larger knowledge base of tracked threat activity
- Present tactical and strategic intelligence about threat groups, the methodologies they use and the motivations behind their activity
- Establish and maintain effective client communications
- Write finished intelligence at the technical and strategic levels
- Convey both verbally and in writing the importance of findings for a variety of audiences
- Prepare and deliver briefings and reports to the client’s executives, security team or fellow analysts
- Foster client trust and ongoing relationship building through proactive and continuous engagement
- Prioritize and execute taskings with minimal direction or oversight
- Proactively engage with other FireEye business units to ensure client success, including account managers and executives, technical teams, engineers, product teams, sales and others
- Gain a deep understanding of each client’s specific concerns and alert them when relevant information surfaces, also initiating ideas for tailored products about these issues when relevant
- Assist FireEye sales cycles with critical intel products and briefings
- 3+ Experience in cyber threat intelligence
- Experience creating and/or managing intelligence requirements
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape—including actors, TTPs, targets
- Experience in network security or monitoring practices in corporate or government environments
- Ability to interpret internal data sources and open source data
- Experience performing technical research on the internet
- Ability to think critically and properly qualify assessments
- Ability to provide concise, accurate communications (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of internal audiences
- Proven track record of successfully executing on short term and long-term projects
- Ability to set and manage expectations with key stake-holders and team members
- Ability to communicate and establish rapport with a global team
- The ability to prioritize and execute with minimal direction or oversight
- Ability to respond to immediate requests from clients and assess ongoing priorities based on current needs of multiple clients
- Encourage client interaction by actively sending tailored products, unsolicited in some cases
- Interest in working with clients who have a wide range of cyber threat maturity levels, tailoring interactions and products accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree required or minimum 5 years of comparable experience
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role and candidates must be located in the Central Region or East Coast region of the United States.