FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The FireEye Mandiant Consulting Strategic Services team ensures the long-term success of our clients by providing talented, passionate, and specialized security consulting expertise. We are looking for motivated consultants with strong customer service skills to help our clients assess, design, and build effective security programs. The successful candidate for the role will be able to guide clients though Cloud security assessments, improvements, and migrations while driving the overall Cloud strategy.
What you will do:
- Perform Cloud services such as risk assessments, migrations, and optimization
- Evaluate client needs, coordinate design for a solution, and clearly communicate the value proposition of complex and highly technical subjects
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues, or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
- Experience with Cloud Security Architecture, strategy, and regulatory compliance
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on commercial Cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, and Google
- Experience evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption, defining cloud architectural principles, and articulating key security considerations for public cloud moves
- Minimum three years of professional information security experience; ideally in a consulting capacity
- Experience recommending cloud migration dispositions
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Ability to successfully interface with clients as a trusted advisor and manage expectations
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a clear and concise manner
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located in New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, or Maine.