FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
This role is responsible for oversight and managing all aspects of our global benefit, retirement and perks programs, including associated communications, projects and events. In addition, this role manages the financial tasks of the benefits program globally, which includes requisitions, purchase orders, coordinating with internal groups, external vendors and consultants to make sure invoices and premiums are paid in a timely manner. This role will be asked to manage or participate in global implementations or projects. The role works closely with insurance companies, vendors and consultants who support the programs globally.
We are looking for an individual with strong or extensive global benefits experience, who is comfortable operating at the transactional level but who can think strategically to help us streamline processes, reduce opportunities for defects, address control gaps, and reduce escalations. The role will also include assisting in planning and design, tracking and analyzing benefit costs, ensuring company compliance with local laws governing benefits, and ensuring that our benefits allow us to attract the kind of world-class talent needed to achieve our business objectives.
This role reports to the Director of Global Benefits who is based in the United States. Our benefits include health and welfare, income protection, time off and leaves of absence, retirement schemes, well-being, and other benefits on a globally.
- New Country Due Diligence and Design – this position will be responsible for benefits due diligence (statutory requirements and typical market practices) and developing benefit program proposals for new country launches that align to our Benefits strategy. This includes reviewing proposals with internal stakeholders to receive input and feedback on recommendation, including the taxability of proposed benefit programs.
- Implementation – this position will be responsible for all implementation activities of approved benefit programs, including selection and setup of benefit providers, creating project plans, assembling resources, and developing and documenting processes and policies through to stabilization.
- Governance – ensuring programs align to our benefit philosophy and meet local regulatory requirements. This also includes ensuring plan provisions, policies and procedures are documented with ongoing roles and responsibilities clearly defined.
- Program Management – act as subject matter expert.
- Consulting – as trusted advisor and provide consultative support on benefit initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, HR or related field.
- Experience with medium scale global employee benefit plans programs development and delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills ability to interface with all levels of the organization. Ability to influence business leaders.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy of discretion through ambiguous phases.
- Strong sense of accountability, sound personal judgment and global business acumen.
- Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
- Proven abilities in vendor management and establishing effective partnerships with external service providers to ensure quality service to the company.
- Global business travel may be required periodically.
- 5+ years of experience working within the field of global benefits development, administration and governance.
- Deep knowledge of employee benefit plan design including healthcare and pension schemes, along with associated complexities of plan administration, associated payroll processes, country level regulatory requirements and benefits program taxability.
- Successful record of building operational processes and procedures as well as global partnerships, driving program efficiency along with measuring and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.