FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for sales opportunities of the FireEye family of products and services within a defined list of accounts, you'll be expected to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory. Specifically, this position is responsible for assessing opportunities, developing account plans, contract negotiations, and post-sales account management of the assigned Enterprise accounts. The successful EAM is expected to leverage and partner with the Channel Sales team on lead generation, account planning, and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts. Further, the EAM is expected to sell the entire FireEye product line and must effectively represent FireEye’s full suite of products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
This role requires a deep understanding of the market and technologies that FireEye sells, including our business/industry, our competitors, and the ability to use this knowledge to plan for the future. The successful EAM drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and is able to meet and beat their assigned quota.
This position can be based in Munich or Germany home-based.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Software/ hardware solutions / services and products
- Create and Manage Channel Partner network for products under the Distribution Product Portfolio together with the Regional Channel Sales Manager
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle providing a consultative solutions-based sales process
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end-users and channels.
- Must have several years in software solution sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Demonstrated experience selling into the Enterprise Sector
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other security solutions
- Strong leadership, influencing and relationship development skills with contacts at C levels
- Understanding of broad range of security and networking technologies
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce)