FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
As our EMEA Digital Marketing and Campaign Manager, you should enjoy being the expert in your field as well as a pivotal partner within the EMEA Marketing team responsible for driving the creation and execution of demand generation marketing campaigns across the region. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working collaboratively and cross-functionally with field marketing, sales, product marketing, HQ/Corporate marketing to develop and execute comprehensive programs and campaigns designed to increase market awareness and drive demand generation.
We’re looking for a self-starter who enjoys working across a dynamic work environment and who is flexible, fun, and approachable. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in not only developing digital marketing programs but also execution through digital platforms and optimizing efforts based on KPIs and regular reporting.
- Engage cross-functional teams to conceptualize campaigns and translate them into cohesive and measurable marketing programs that drive demand generation with a clear focus on scalability, quality execution, and campaign outcomes
- Drive the development and management of integrated marketing programs and campaigns with the purpose of influencing and educating the market, as well as generating pipeline/sales for the company
- Strategically integrate and leverage demand generation tactics and tools, including email, webinars, events, social media, online advertising, etc
- Leverage your sound understanding of digital marketing tactics – including content syndication, paid search, paid social (LinkedIn), webinars - and how these are used to create multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Regularly communicate campaign performance results and provide insights to fine-tune and optimize campaign and program performance
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with members of the regional field, channel marketing and ADR (telemarketing) teams to ensure effective execution of campaigns in region
- Utilise Salesforce.com, Power BI, Marketo and other tools to measure ROI, course correct and present results to senior stakeholders
- 2+ years UK/EMEA Technology marketing experience – IT Security experience a strong plus, degree educated or equivalent
- The ability to work across multiple time zones and cultures and effectively execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-starter with a positive can-do attitude, ability to lead initiatives and rally people behind a common goal
- Team player with ability to build good working relationships with all levels of colleagues
- Good communication skills to effectively deliver plans to stakeholders & drive alignment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Marketo and digital marketing platforms (inc BrightTalk)
- Experience of managing budgets and multiple suppliers and agencies
- Excellent communication skills, good organization, and strong attention to detail
- Experience in leveraging social, email communications and media for campaign amplification.
- The role can be based out of London South East UK, Cork, Ireland or UK/I remotely.
FireEye is an equal opportunity employer