FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
FireEye Mandiant has been at the forefront of cyber security and cyber threat intelligence since 2004. The FireEye Mandiant Services provides industry-leading incident response, assessment, transformation, managed detection and response, and training services with hands-on tactical support. Mandiant helps organizations effectively detect and respond to threats and reduce overall impact of business risk before, during, and after an incident. Our world class incident responders are able to resolve security incidents quickly, effectively and at scale with complete incident response including investigation, containment, remediation, and crisis management.
FireEye Mandiant seeks a Director as part of our Strategic group to sell our services to prospective customers, lead client projects, and grow our staff. As a Mandiant Director, you will use your sound business acumen, strong consulting skills, current technical skills, and be adept in leading multiple projects under tight deadlines to successfully move the needle forward.
What You Will Do:
- Manage clients and engagements
- Market and develop new business opportunities
- Lead security incident response investigations that involve computer crimes and require log, forensic and malware analysis
- Direct litigation support efforts by acquiring, minimizing, searching and producing electronic evidence for legal counsel as well as serving as an expert witness as needed
- Lead application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, network penetration, wireless network assessments and social engineering projects
- Supervise staff, including providing development and coaching
- Identify improvements to business processes and methodologies
- 10+ years of information security experience or similar
- 5+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of consulting leadership experience, such as major project delivery to external customers
- Business development, presales and commercial experience in a Cyber Security and/or Incident Response business
- Experience leading and managing high performing consulting teams
- Experience delivering quality consulting outcomes
- Interaction with C-level executives concerning cyber security risk
- Experience and understanding of cyber security incident response processes, tools and engagements
- Experience and understanding of cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools
- Fundamental understanding of network protocols
- Experience with Unix and Windows operating systems and administrative tools
- Understanding of security controls for common platforms and devices
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Must be able to travel frequently and on short notice
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner
- Ability to provide public speaking and be comfortable in front of an audience
- Capable of leading multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of and ability to use formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located within the Central Region of the US. Candidate can work remotely, however must live within the central region or relocate to the central region for consideration.