FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The Director, Global Communications will advance the strategic business objectives and long-term goals for Mandiant by leading go-to-market products and services communications and media relations activities. The ideal candidate is a hands-on, senior communications professional with exceptional solutions-oriented communications and media relations capabilities and familiarity with the cyber security industry.
The Director will manage the development of integrated marketing and communications strategies for Mandiant Solutions and oversee their execution, in cooperation with his/her product marketing and communications colleagues. They should be seasoned in delivering strategic counsel to executive management helping the organization to maintain and amplify its reputation among key stakeholders. The role will be responsible for managing the global awards program. This role reports to the head of corporate communications.
What You Will Do:
- Set the strategic direction of Mandiant services communications and media efforts, including collaborating with senior management to secure buy-in and engagement on executive visibility and media initiatives that are aligned with the company’s business objectives.
- Serve as media counselor and strategist to stakeholders around the company.
- Provide strategic day-to-day media relations counsel including, but not limited to, innovation security, market thought leadership and core solutions.
- Experience working with global PR agencies to extend impact and reach.
- Lead the identification, development, and implementation of proactive pitches, announcements, press tours, customer testimonials and events.
- Develop and maintain strong, productive media relationships, ultimately resulting in ongoing positive/balanced media coverage for Mandiant. Comfortable working with top-tier business, security, tech, and trade media worldwide including print, digital and broadcast. Must have credibility and contacts with top-tier targets.
- Build and maintain strong network of business partners across all levels of the global organization.
- Engage with senior executives to promote industry-leading initiatives and increase the overall positive industry awareness for the company through executive visibility programs.
- Manage program metrics.
- Implement and manage communications technology solutions.
- Manage the Mandiant global awards program ensuring consistency of message and visibility for company innovation and expertise.
- Manage and develop a roster of corporate spokespeople.
- Work in partnership with other communications functions to amplify results to key stakeholders, customers, and employees including social media and internal communications.
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $139,200. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.