FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
You will lead the architecture and implementation of a Data Quality strategy, drive quality and consistency of data across business functions. You will use your deep technical and data expertise to establish robust data quality processes and solutions to facilitate trusted data availability across multiple systems at Mandiant.
What You Will Do:
- Develop strategies and policies to ensure data consistency, accuracy, timeliness, validity and completeness.
- Lead issue identification and the process for managing, tracking, escalation and reporting
- Drive foundational data cleanup efforts and define data standards and best practices
- Support proactive profiling, data lineage reviewing, performing root cause triage, and support identifying appropriate owners for fixing root causes of the issues.
- Recommend, scope and execute solutions/programs designed to provide tactical, interim and/or sustainable fixes to data quality and infrastructure issues
- Perform complex data profiling and analysis; communicates results in support of data quality processes.
- Work with business partners, data management stakeholders and the IT departments to define and document data quality rules, targets, standards, and best practices
- Leverage knowledge of data models, data relationships, mapping lineage and business rules to ensure that solutions meet operational and business needs
- Be responsible to work with senior leaders of Operations team to design future proof solutions that have sustainable data practices for data engineering, standardization, modeling and reporting lifecycle
- Act as the focal point for all data quality issues
- Ability to query relational databases to combine and analyze multiple data sets
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Minimum Salary: $102,800. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.