FireEye is the leader in intelligence-led security-as-a-service. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 7,500 customers across 67 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
The objective of the Channel Account Manager position is to be responsible for managing all Channel Sales aspects of the company's business for select named accounts in Northern Europe. The primary focus is on Channel sales development, and the proper “care and feeding” to help supplement existing FireEye Sales and SE staff.
What You Will Do:
- Provide incremental revenue in addition to managing existing and the growth of new prospective Distribution, Channel, System Integration and Consultants that will allow better market and vertical sales/support coverage
- Help train partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities that will lead to successful POC(Proof of Concept) evaluation.
- Directly report to the Senior Channel Manager EMEA
- Lead as a facilitator for communication between partners and FireEye.
- Help facilitate resources from FireEye Region and FireEye Corporate for partners.
- Validate that FireEye partners are meeting the training, certification and support requirements to stay competitive with quality of service to the end-users.
- Facilitate product and sales training to partners field Sales/SE staff
- Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany FireEye products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and tradeshows
- Proactively communicate with FireEye region staff on Channel pipeline and forecasts.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Channel business plan for the region: to be reviewed on a quarterly basis by the Region Manager.
- Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the security vendor competitive situation within the channel partners in the region.
- Channel Sales experience working with local and regional Partners in computer networking & security space.
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com).
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Direct interaction with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and FireEye’s corporate team will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Requests for accommodation due to disability can be sent directly to [email protected].