Senior Poduct Manager, Workforce Password Management
Who we are
CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
What you wil do
This is a Senior Product Manager role reporting to the Director, Products at CyberArk, US. You will be the lead product management director responsible to own and drive the growth of our Cloud Directory Services and Workforce Password Management product portfolios.
CyberArk provides a secure, extensible, and scalable cloud directory that allows enterprises to manage identities, maintain organizational and role hierarchy, define authentication and authorization policies. It can also federate identities from on-premises and cloud-based directories or use any combination of integrated user directories to meet any specific requirements of the enterprise. Since CyberArk Cloud Directory acts as the foundational element for all CyberArk Identity products, you'll work closely with the other product leaders in the team driving key areas of SSO, Adaptive MFA, Lifecycle Management, User Behavior Analytics, Endpoint Mobility Management and Zero Trust Security.
CyberArk provides an enterprise password management solution that helps companies overcome the unique user authentication and auditing challenges presented by business applications requiring individual username and password credentials. With Workforce Password Management, users can quickly manage passwords for their business applications and securely access apps with a click of a button.
We are looking for:
- An experienced senior leader with IAM product background who can translate and map customer requirements to directory and password management concepts.
- A colleague who can work closely with his/her peers, engineering, design, marketing, and other product teams and share in the team’s success.
- A speaker, writer, and translator fluent in the languages of customers and their requirements, engineering, marketing, and sales.
- A manager skilled at leading projects both inside functional boundaries and across.
- A hands-on product manager looking to go deep in technology area and be able to speak to the smallest details.
What you will need to succeed
- Help drive the growth of our Directory Services platform and Workforce Password Management service by driving/evangelizing cross functionality teams to meet the goals. Understand gaps in the organization, and drive changes to mitigate.
- Define, communicate, plan, align and execute the product strategy and roadmap for Directory Services and Workforce Password Management – working closely with peers to keep the product roadmap current.
- Drive product innovation and opportunities through feedback from market data and various analysts, customers, internal stakeholders and partners.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, architects, designers and engineers across different product lines to develop, prioritize and manage the product backlog in a lean / agile environment.
- Work closely with CyberArk India engineering teams to deliver product roadmap, making priority decisions based on immediate needs to close business, overall product strategy, product quality and gaps identified by analysts.
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, sales and go-to-market teams to deliver various enablement collaterals.
- Meet customers and partners to communicate company/product strategy, identify product enhancements and integration requirements.
- Team success – this is cross functional role; ensure overall business goals are met with great alignment across CyberArk cross functional teams.
- Should be willing to work closely with the CyberArk US, Israel and India teams and attend meetings during the US, Israel, and India time zones, as necessary.
How you will stand out from the crowd
- 10+ years of industry experience. 6+ years of product management experience, led engineering teams from a product vision and execution standpoint.
- BS in EE/Comp Sc or equivalent (MBA preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to execute a vision and strategy, with a proven track record of delivering market leading solutions to market and developing new products with commercial success.
- Identity and Access Management domain experience would be a strong plus.
- Experience in working with legacy directories like AD, LDAP and cloud directories like Azure AD, Google Directory Service would be a strong plus.
- TME like skills to be able to own/maintain/run demos and lab environments.
- Cloud and/or cyber security domain expertise - Has a good understanding of enterprise IT infrastructure and cloud domains, ideally with expertise in cybersecurity.
- Prior Development Experience: a deep understanding of software lifecycle management, Agile, Developer Experience, APIs, crypto and micro-services and related security aspects.
- Experience with SaaS Business Models, especially as it relates to transactional, usage-based business models.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills. Should be able to represent CyberArk at industry events and with strategic customers and prospects.
- This position may require occasional travel.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.
CyberArk may, if required by applicable law, implement a mandatory vaccination policy as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.