Open to Remote Work
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is seeking a skilled communicator and technically proficient professional to join our elite EPM consulting services team. As experts in enterprise security and CyberArk’s solutions, EPM Security Consultants take leadership roles in complex deployments, breach remediation projects, and within CyberArk by establishing best practices and new approaches to adapt to the ever-changing security landscape.
Security Consultants must coordinate closely with implementation services, sales teams, and product management to ensure the solutions they architect meet customer needs and are executed according to the plan.
CyberArk EPM Consultants work diligently with our customer base to enhance their security posture by eliminating local workstations and servers risks and protecting credentials stored locally.
- Lead complex enterprise deployments of CyberArk’s EPM solution through their full life cycle
- Design and architect EPM rollout solutions to meet the needs of CyberArk’s customers security needs
- Provide guidance to customers on EPM recommended practices
- Assess near-term needs to establish business priorities and advise on options, benefits and impact to the current business process
- Advise CyberArk customers how to translate their business security needs to EPM procedures and features
- Perform health check of CyberArk’s EPM solutions for customers as a proactive or reactive measure
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of large-scale information technology systems, security regulatory risk management and security vulnerabilities
- Be mindful to customer needs and requests while adhering to the scope of the project
- Establish new standard approaches and practices for deploying CyberArk’s EPM solutions and securing privileged accounts
- Create initial drafts of design, architecture, and planning documentation
- Develop and maintain positive and productive customer relationships
- Act as project manager, technical expert, or other client serving roles, including serving as a knowledgeable resource to internal and external clients
- Be a Mentor to other team members
- Serve as the conduit for communications to and from the customer and CyberArk’s implementation services, sales, product management, and marketing teams
- Receive and appropriately resolve customer issues and escalations while establishing correct expectations and ensuring the customer is heard throughout the process
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience
- At least four years’ experience in a technology consulting role, or similar
- A wide understanding of technologies and technical disciplines, including databases, networking, systems administration, application development, and information security
- Knowledge and experience developing solutions under various regulations and standards including HIPPA, SOX, PCI-DSS, NERC-CIP, etc.
- Well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and work independently
- Previous CyberArk experience is preferred
- Experience with cloud workloads and identity security a plus
- Have confidence in your abilities to deliver by CyberArk Professional Standards
- Be a creative problem solver, with out of the box thinking in critical situations
- Be able to multitask activities and work with multiple customers at the same time
- Analytical mindset
- Superb “Customer First” approach
- Demonstrable knowledge of Information Security and Network Architecture concepts
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibilities
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, independent tasks and ensure accurate completion
- Ability to train technical users
- Ability to conduct technical presentations
- Experience with Windows, *NIX and MacOS operating systems
- Experience with programming / scripting
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Security, or similar discipline
- Graduate degree is a plus
- Previous experience with CyberArk EPM Service is a plus
- Prior 2 or more years of experience in a technical / implementation role deploying Endpoint enterprise software
- REST API development knowledge and experience is required
- Deep windows and Mac OS knowledge. Security applied and OS commands.
- Protocol knowledge and experience for SAML, HTTPS, TCP/UDP, SSH
- MS AD, AAD, GD console and management
- Security+, CISSP, and other security certifications are a plus
- CyberArk product knowledge and experience are a plus
- CyberArk Certified, a plus
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.