Open to Remote Work
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
The primary responsibility of the Program Delivery Manager is to deliver successful best-in-class CyberArk programs and success plans for customers and partners. In performing this responsibility, the Program Delivery Manager will align program scope for each project with collected requirements, use cases, and success criteria. Design a success plan, and manage the program and resources to successful execution, while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction and quality standards. The Program Delivery Manager will be assigned with multiple simultaneous programs and projects in various countries, with focus in the North, Central and South America (“Americas”) region. This position requires up to 50% travel. The Program Delivery Manager will report to Manager of Program Delivery Management team.
- Program owner for all service delivery program activities from program inception to completion, including but not limited to resources management, time management, cost management, scope management, risk management, quality management, communication management, change management, and stakeholders management
- Act as primary point of contact for the client in all program phases. Facilitate internal and external communications. Ensure thorough communications among all program stakeholders
- Advise clients best practices in Privilege Access Security (“PAS”) Program Delivery Management, CyberArk Blueprint planning and PAS program development and maturity
- Develop, manage, execute, update, and monitor program plans and timelines until program closure
- Gather, document, and analyze client's business objectives and needs, and translate them into definite program requirements, use cases, and success criteria. Manage scope changes with clients if necessary
- Provide scheduled and timely status reports and facilitate program meetings for clients, stakeholders, and CyberArk resources
- Monitor program progress and take the appropriate actions to ensure the program is completed on-time and on-budget. Drive all program related escalations to satisfactory resolution. Facilitate resolution of issues, conflicts, and roadblocks
- Help maintain and enhance customer relationships and identify opportunities for growth
- Ensure that the quality of CyberArk services being provided will meet client’s and CyberArk’s high-quality standards
- Collaborate with Security Services management team to assess quality of services delivered, conduct program lesson learned reviews, and contribute to continuous improvements, development activities, and internal runbooks
- Collaborate with other CyberArk departments to ensure coordination and completion of additional Security Services Program Delivery Management related tasks
- Up to 25% travel
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, Computer Science, or equivalent field
- 3+ or more years of experience in managing technical and enterprise-level programs/projects
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP)® preferred
- Knowledge of basic information technology and cyber security concepts
- Experience working with Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, and any other enterprise-level program/project management software
- Experience working in information security industry preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and presentation skills; ability to communicate technical terms to different target audiences and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent program/project management skills and demonstrate familiarity with PMI standards. Ability to translate customer business requirements into successful implementations of enterprise-level solutions
- Excellent client relationship management and interpersonal skills. Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships and high customer satisfaction. Must have the ability to work with customers professionally and in harmony while resolving any issues efficiently and effectively
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and manage workflows, programs, projects, and deadlines effectively and timely. Experienced managing multiple and concurrent programs with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines
- Demonstrate leadership by proactively engaging cross functional team members, processes, and technologies. Willingness to participate in, and provide feedback to new initiatives
- Proven ability to assist the sales process by proactively identifying opportunities and coordinating next actions between the customer and the sales team
- A focus on execution with the ability to work independently and initiating administrative improvements; needs limited guidance from supervisor
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment at CyberArk, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.