Privilege Cloud Operations Specialist
CyberArk, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
Privilege Cloud is CyberArk's new as a service Privileged Access Management solution. CyberArk Privilege Cloud is a strategic offering that provides customers of all sizes with a cloud-native, SaaS solution to protect privileged access in their organization. CyberArk's Global Privilege Cloud team is looking for technical experts and customer focused enthusiasts to join our fast-growing Privilege Cloud team.
The Privilege Cloud Operations Specialist will be responsible for the delivery, ongoing maintenance and operations of CyberArk Privilege Cloud customers’ environments in the backend. This includes creation of customer environments, supporting their delivery, configuration, deployment and upgrade by the services and engineering teams.
• Creation and delivery of customer environments in the backend using automatic tools
• Support in managing backend upgrades and ongoing maintenance in coordination with the services and engineering teams
• Support the Implementation teams in deployment and integration of the service by assisting and managing backend configuration
• Support the services team and customers by performing ongoing activities associated with stability, performance and security of the customers’ environment and infrastructure
• Support in identifying opportunities for improvement through automation and development of repeated processes
• 2+ years of professional work experience in IT operations or Software support in an Enterprise environment
• Hands on experience working in Windows Servers and IT environments
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Security software or internal IT security experience a plus
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment at CyberArk, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.