Who we are
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
What you will do
CyberArk is seeking experienced Database Administrators looking to bring their knowledge, excitement, and energy to the team. If you are an engineer passionate about database engineering and management looking to take your career to the next level and make an immediate impact then we are the team for you! Driven and excited to innovate is what we need all while allowing you to grow professionally and creating strong relationships that will last a lifetime.
What you need to succeed
- Determines database structural requirements by analyzing client operations, workflows, applications, and programming; reviewing objectives with clients; evaluating current systems.
- Work with Developers to create database solutions by designing proposed system; defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, security, backup, and recovery specifications.
- Installs database systems by developing flowcharts; applying optimum access techniques; coordinating installation actions; and supporting documentation.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems; calculating optimum values for parameters; evaluating, integrating, and installing new releases; completing maintenance; answering user questions.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality.
- Evaluation of data accuracy, completeness, timeliness and stability to establish repeatable, sustainable processes to maintain.
- Assist with Proof of concept, data correlation, data integrity and processes that require coordination of efforts across multiple business areas.
- Provide thought leadership in the assessment of existing systems. Ensure adherence to data management standards and practices. Develop best practices, standards of excellence, and guidelines to enforce and guide behavior.
- Provides database support by coding utilities, responding to user questions, and resolving problems.
- Prepares users by conducting training.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
How you will stand out from the crowd
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing AWS infrastructure
Should have experience with tools in each of these areas:
- Document Datastores(ES, SOLR), SQL Databases, and Administration, ETL, Data Warehousing.
- Data Modeling skills/tools (e.g. SQL Server Management Studio (SMS), AWS related Db technologies, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Data Integration, Analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) Skills / Tools (e.g. SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Server (SSRS), etc.
- Experience providing practical direction on information and analytic platforms in conjunction with EDW tools and technologies.
- Experience using with project management, ITIL and SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with working with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching and the ability to analyze and translate this data to find business conclusions.
- Demonstrated experience in working in teams, matrix organizations, and across functions to accomplish results.
- A well-established track record of providing solutions designs to highly visible large-scale projects that center on emerging, complex or unproven technologies.
- Security Experience a plus
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy
CyberArk may, if required by applicable law, implement a mandatory vaccination policy as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation where required by law.