Develops and implements security solutions in alignment with a security strategy. Maintains an awareness of market and technology trends in order to bring the best solutions to the client. Applies advanced consulting skills or extensive technical expertise, and full industry knowledge. Develops innovative solutions to complex problems. Works without considerable direction, and mentors and may supervise team members.
• 8+ years of experience in security engineering in mid to large environments.
• Experience designing architectures and frameworks.
• Knowledge of system design tools, methods, and techniques, including automated systems analysis and design tools.
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Risk Management Practices, including NIST SP 800-161
• Knowledge of critical infrastructure systems with information communication technology that were designed without system security considerations
• Knowledge of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles, including application of defense-in-depth
• Knowledge of network systems management principles, tools, models, and methods, including end-to-end systems performance monitoring
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Security and risk management, asset security, security engineering, communications and network security, identity and access management, security assessment and testing, security operations, software development security, system security, network infrastructure, access control, cryptography, assessments and audits, or organizational security Certification
• Experience designing the integration of hardware and software solutions
• Experience in developing and applying security system access controls
• Knowledge of Information Theory, including source coding, channel coding, algorithm complexity theory, and data compression
• Knowledge of network protocols, including TCP/IP, Dynamic Host Configuration, Domain Name System (DNS), and directory services
• Knowledge of network design processes, including understanding of security objectives, operational objectives, and trade-offs
• Ability to apply system design tools, methods, and techniques, including automated systems analysis and design tools
• Ability to apply network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles, including application of defense-in-depth
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $100,000 to $125,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.