Provide leadership, delivery, and direction to a growing team of Cyber security professionals making an impact on the firm’s growth across multiple verticals. Develop and lead the execution of Cyber capabilities and solutions to address the issues that most concern financial services, energy, high–tech manufacturing, retail, health, and transportation industries. Craft and deploy a Cyber security architecture capability set, addressing the security of critical digital assets and infrastructures within each of these verticals. Support the capture and execution of Cyber security engagements across Booz Allen’s commercial verticals and build and leverage relationships in each market to advance the firm’s business objectives. Apply Booz Allen’s Cyber capabilities and solutions to address the client’s strategic, risk management, and regulatory requirements and build long-term strategies to ensure critical digital assets are secure. Work actively to enhance the diversity and knowledge across the verticals that will be addressed and play a lead role in attracting, developing, and retaining Cyber security talent. Apply deep understanding of enterprise and cloud infrastructure technologies. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 12+ years of industry hands-on experience in defining, establishing, and leading business development and solution delivery with commercial clients in a fast-paced environment
- 10+ years of experience across cyber security, Infrastructure, and enterprise information technology
- 8+ years of experience in Security Architecture or Engineering
- 4+ years of Cloud Service Provider experience, including AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience in developing a high–performance team with multi-industry Cyber domain expertise and representing technical viewpoints to diverse audiences
- Experience across Zero Trust Architecture, Secure Access Service Edge and Software Defined Networking technologies, including NSX, SDWAN, ACI, Illumio, SDDC
- Experience creating reference architectures across multiple infrastructure arrays
- Knowledge of security frameworks that inform risk and design considerations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to leverage client relationships at senior levels within the market across key stakeholders
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $180,000 to $220,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.