Do you want to play a critical role in the world of identity and access management and zero trust? The user is the last frontier for cybersecurity. It’s where the perimeter is drawn, and securing identities is pivotal in the fight against cybercriminals. As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) engineer, you’ll gain the skills and experience needed to keep hackers from taking data and breaking processes. We’re looking for someone like you to help our clients meet their missions without disruption.
In this role, you’ll support large-scale IAM projects for our government clients. You’ll work closely with your team to analyze the identity lifecycle, articulating access requirements and defining enterprise identity records. You’ll build your experience with IAM to design, deploy, and support systems that verify appropriate user privileges and manage credentials for accessing our clients’ most valuable assets. From single sign-on to privileged access systems, you’ll learn how to implement enterprise class solutions and help stop adversaries in their tracks. Are you ready to help us as we support national security? This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
3+ years of experience with IT, including supporting access management solutions, connector and systems integrations, entitlement management, user credential management, or user security related behavior monitoring
3+ years of experience with supporting IAM, security operations and threat response, or security architecture
3+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
Knowledge of COTS IAM tools, including SailPoint or Saviynt
Knowledge of implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment
Knowledge of Active Directory or LDAP management, configuration or design, PKI X509, SSO across multiple domains, 2FA via PIV or CAC, scripting and coding
Ability to obtain a security clearance
HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
1+ years of experience with CyberArk, CA PAM/Broadcom Layer 7, Centrify, or BeyondTrust
1+ years of experience with supporting IAM in a Cloud environment, including Azure or AWS
1+ years of experience with SQL database administration or management
Experience with a SIEM tool, including Splunk or the ELK stack
Experience with authoring Cybersecurity guidance, including policies, strategies, and whitepapers
Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
Experience with HSPD-12, FIPS 201-2, FICAM, OMB 11-11, FedRAMP, PCI, FISMA, or NIST 800-53, 800-63, 800-79-2, or 800-157 policies and standards a plus
BS degree in IT, Information Systems, or CS
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that’s Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we’ve got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we’ve partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, LI-Remote