Do you want to play a critical role in the world of identity and access management and zero trust? The user is the last frontier for cybersecurity. It’s where the perimeter is drawn, and securing identities is pivotal in the fight against cybercriminals. As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) engineer, you’ll gain the skills and experience needed to keep hackers from taking data and breaking processes. We’re looking for someone like you to help our clients meet their missions without disruption.
In this role, you’ll support large-scale IAM projects for our government clients. You’ll work closely with your team to analyze the identity life cycle, articulating access requirements and defining enterprise identity records. You’ll build your experience with IAM to design, deploy, and support systems that verify appropriate user privileges and manage credentials for accessing our clients’ most valuable assets. From single sign-on to privileged access systems, you’ll learn how to implement enterprise class solutions and help stop adversaries in their tracks. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Are you ready to help us as we support national security?
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 8+ years of experience with IT, including supporting access management solutions, including connector and systems integrations, entitlement management, user credential management, or user security related behavior monitoring
- 5+ years of experience in supporting IAM, security operations and threat response, or security architecture
- 5+ years of experience with requirements, design, implementation, integration, testing, or change management
- Experience with COTS IAM tools, including SailPoint or Saviynt
- Experience with implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Active Directory or LDAP management, configuration or design, PKI X509, SSO across multiple domains, 2FA via PIV or CAC, scripting, and coding
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with CyberArk, CA PAM/Broadcom Layer 7, Centrify or BeyondTrust
- Experience with supporting IAM in a Cloud environment, including Azure or AWS
- Experience with SQL database administration or management
- Experience with a SIEM tool, including Splunk or the ELK stack preferred
- Experience with authoring Cybersecurity guidance, including policies, strategies, and whitepapers
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
- Experience with HSPD-12, FIPS 201-2, FICAM, OMB 11-11, FedRAMP, PCI, FISMA, or NIST 800-53, 800-63, 800-79-2, or 800-157 policies and standards a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 140,000 to 160,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that’s Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we’ve got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we’ve partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.