When our country’s cybersecurity is on the line, simply reacting is not enough – we need a plan. And when that plan needs to protect enterprise big data systems, we need privacy expertise. That’s why we need you, a privacy professional, to be a front-line defender in assessing inbound data sets for privacy implications. In this role, you'll assist the Privacy Lead review Privacy Threshold Analyses (PTA), update Privacy Impact Assessments (PIA), and System of Record Notices (SORNs). You'll use your knowledge of the Privacy act of 1974 to shepherd users through the nuances of the privacy review process.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with privacy documentation, including PTA
- Experience with data sets
- Experience with Memorandums of Agreement (MOA) and Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) or data sharing agreements
- Knowledge of the Privacy Act of 1974
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with NIST SP 800-53r4
- Ability to develop products within desired timeframes and communicate across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to learn data catalog tools, including Collibra
- Knowledge of data breach policies
- Master's degree or J.D.
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that’s Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we’ve got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we’ve partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.