Leverage domain knowledge to create cybersecurity solutions aligned to client's mission. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts. Contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed action or decision. Mentor or supervise employees in the firm and their technical competencies. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- Experience with planning and executing technical projects
- Experience with analyzing technical gaps, identifying solutions, and building technical roadmaps or acquisition strategies
- Experience with offensive cyber concepts
- Knowledge of DoD Contracting and Programming processes and policies
- Knowledge of advanced DOD cyber technology development
- Knowledge of military avionics systems, micro-electronics, components, software, design attributes, EMS, modeling and simulation, Agile SW development, and data analytics, including AI and ML
- Knowledge of DoD Cyber organizations, including Joint and Service, and current initiatives and priorities
- Top Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Airworthiness certification of a military aircraft
- Ability to work effectively, across all layers of the JPO and prime contractor organizations with minimum of supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization
- Ability to resolve conflicting views and information
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 160,000 to 185,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.