Develop and implement security solutions in alignment with security strategy. Maintain an awareness of market and technology trends in order to bring best of breed solutions to the client. Apply advanced consulting skills or extensive technical expertise; full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction; mentor and supervise team members.
- 5+ years of experience with Palo Alto including Next-Gen Firewalls, Panorama, Global Protect, performing deployment, configuration, policy management and administration
- 5+ years of experience with conducting security work in on-prem infrastructure or cloud environments including AWS, Azure
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks or VM-Series Technologies
- Knowledge of network fundamentals including router or switch administration, IP subnets, routing protocols, network tools
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Linux administration
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks tools including Threat Prevention, Wildfire, URL Filtering, Cortex Data Lake
- Experience with intrusion detection systems, remote access VPN technologies, vulnerability assessment tools, event, and log analysis solutions or configuration and change management systems
- Palo Alto Certifications including PCNSA, PCNSE, PCCSE
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.