Support Operational Technology (OT) and Industrial Control System (ICS) Cybersecurity solutions and client engagements. Support DoD and Federal Agency client projects within the Cybersecurity domain and consult with clients on the secure design of OT and ICS environments. Support project work streams, synthesize and analyze complex data, and work with the team to develop high-quality interim and final deliverables in a fast-paced environment. Participate in the shaping and delivering of cutting-edge service offerings using industry leading tools. Lead hands-on implementation processes across multiple leading-edge technologies.
- 2+ years of experience as an OT and ICS security consultant or engineer across the government or commercial critical infrastructure sectors
- Experience with physical systems security engineering, design engineering, security tests and evaluations, and risk assessments for SCADA, ICS, and enterprise-level or platform IT systems, including risk management, vulnerability assessments, security assessments, strategy and program development, network architecture designs, and monitoring solutions
- Experience with Cybersecurity standards including NIST 800-82, NIST CSF, and IEC 62443 and best practices and their integration
- Experience with evaluating security vulnerabilities, developing mitigation strategies, and implementing remediation
- Ability to analyze the creation of Cybersecurity documentation, including security policies, plans, and procedures
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience with leading large and complex Cybersecurity capability design and implementation projects for Fortune 500 clients or management and consulting firms
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Possession of excellent client facilitation skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master’s degree
- CompTIA Security+ or Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP) certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.