Apply knowledge of cybersecurity to help develop secure network architecture designs, identify exploitable vulnerabilities that could impact operations, evaluate systems for cyber risks and remediation activities, and design and implement OT cybersecurity monitoring solutions. Work both remotely and onsite at various commercial, industrial, or government facilities. Perform activities, including implementing cybersecurity solutions or performing security assessment activities, which may include physical security walk-downs, observations, technical configuration reviews, and conducting personnel interviews. This position will require travel of up to 50% of the time to client sites. This position is open to remote delivery from any location in the U.S., to include the District of Columbia
- 5+ years of experience with cybersecurity
- Experience with cybersecurity functions, including risk management, vulnerability assessments, security assessments, strategy and program development, network architecture designs, and monitoring solutions
- Experience with security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentications systems, log management, and content filtering
- Experience with cybersecurity tools, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, and secured networks
- Experience with cybersecurity standards and best practices and how to integrate them
- Ability to create cybersecurity documentation, including security policies, plans, and procedures
- Ability to analyze and suggest recommended improvements to the industrial control system programs and systems to meet industry standards and best practices
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with systems security engineering, design engineering, security tests and evaluations, and risk assessments for SCADA, ICS, and enterprise-level IT systems
- Experience with common industrial network protocols such as Modbus and EthernetIP
- Experience with IEC 62443, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP, NEI 08-09, or other industrial control regulations
- Experience with analyzing vulnerability and security risk assessment tool results, including DoD SCAP or Nessus
- Knowledge of any automation or control systems programming software
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 70,000 t0 100,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.