Are you ready to take a strategic role in leading cyber defense for federal financial agencies? Do you want to use your experience based knowledge to protect critical federal financial agency's infrastructure from the constant onslaught of cyber attacks? If you want a position that uses your extensive threat analysis skills to lead advanced threat identification and complex incident response, you want to be a Network Security SME
On our SOC team, you’ll manage efforts to find the advanced threats that are escaping detection, by analyzing logs, forensic data, and threat intelligence. Using your deep understanding of your customer’s networks, combined with your cybersecurity experience, you’ll analyze patterns to understand attackers’ goals and stop them from succeeding. Once your team finds the adversary in the SEIM’s blind spot, you’ll advise federal financial agencies on ways to close the gaps and harden their network. Let’s outsmart malicious actors and protect federal financial agencies.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting TIC architectures
- Experience with TIC 3.0 security requirements
- Experience with TIC 3.0 Reference Architecture
- Experience with TIC 3.0 Use Cases
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- HS Diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Security Operations Centers
- Bachelor’s degree
- CISSP, CISA or CISM
Applicants selected may be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet
eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that’s Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we’ve got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we’ve partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.