Leverage technical understanding of cybersecurity to create and apply solutions aligned to client's mission using the NIST recommended Risk Management Framework. Lead a team of staff that conducts IT system security assessments and authorizations. Interface with client; provide mitigation strategies; manage resources. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise; full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems using best practices from experience with security control implementations. Work without considerable direction; mentors and may supervise team members.
- Experience in NIST 800-53 security controls and implementations
- Experience in leading others in the performance of Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with Technical Writing
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and conduct of IT Assessments to obtain an Authority to Operate (ATO)
- Experience with IT for systems used in health care or health research
- Experience with NIH
- Knowledge of risk and how one measures risk with respect to security of IT systems
- Ability to work collaboratively, explain complex topics to others, and communicate effectively
- CAP or CISSP Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a government investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements of the U.S. government client.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, DH1