Serve as a leader for an integrated team of engineers and transportation experts within the firm’s transportation practice focused on helping to solve complex challenges associated with delivering accessible transportation options to underserved communities. Consult with clients and lead research projects to understand how intelligent transportation technologies can enable people to travel independently. Participate in outreach and engagement with diverse stakeholders including federal agencies, transportation planners, transportation providers, and community groups to identify ways to develop and deploy technology solutions for underserved communities. Evaluate costs and benefits of technologies and analyze policy solutions to help drive future investments. Facilitate solutions developed in response to requests for proposals, including defining the problem space, discovery and elicitation of the customer vision, and the overall technical solution. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 10+ years of experience in engineering, emerging transportation, or cybersecurity technologies
- 8+ years of experience in program management
- Experience working with Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
- Experience leading research teams exploring technical issues to address complex challenges faced by transportation planners
- Knowledge of multi-modal ITS concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of traveler data and applications for using open source and open data application or data feeds to support traveler decisions
- Ability to demonstrate technical leadership and thought leadership related to mobility and transportation equity
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Active Project Manager’s Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience with federal government consulting
- Experience with automotive and transportation industry organizations and events, including Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), standards committees, Transportation Research Board (TRB), and Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITSA)
- Experience working to develop and lead programs and projects to assist underserved or overburdened communities and ensuring that new investments, services, and programs are equitable with regards to safety, health, and economic impacts.
- Experience developing and presenting briefings and presentations to support internal program audiences and senior client staff
- Possession of excellent research and analytical skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $125,000 to $145,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-Remote