Ensure requirements are effectively integrated into systems through purposeful security architecture, design, development, and configuration. Coordinate changes or modifications with the appropriate ISSM and ISSE on the project. Implement and enforce all DoD cybersecurity policies and procedures, as defined by cybersecurity-related documentation. Perform the documenting, monitoring, updating, and managing systems to maintain an acceptable security posture and to achieve an Interim Authority to Operate (IATO) and Authority to Operate (ATO) across the local and remote locations. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
- 3+ years of experience working as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO)
- 2+ years of experience with guiding a client through the entire Risk Management Framework (RMF) process
- Experience with achieving system certification, accreditation, assessment, and authorization, including IATT's and ATO's
- Experience with DISA STIGs
- Experience with eMASS
- Knowledge of U.S. Army/DoD communication, cybersecurity, and IT systems
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- IAT or IAM Level II certification
- Experience with DevSecOps
- Ability to apply Cybersecurity engineering methods to solutions development life cycle activities
- Ability to research emerging technology and apply it to cutting edge problems
- Possession of excellent presentation and collaboration skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal skills
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Cybersecurity
- IAT or IAM Level III certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.