Develop processes to resolve cybersecurity and high-business impact incidents, and proactively prevent reoccurrence of these incidents. Apply specific functional knowledge working and general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Support the facilitation of workshop and training sessions to support the orientation of program maturity roadmaps and incident response plans. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 2+ years of experience with crisis management, incident response, strategic communications, or risk management
- 1+ years of experience with supporting facilitation of trainings or briefing sessions
- Knowledge of cybersecurity and incident response principles
- Ability to leverage available learning resources, both internal and external
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of crisis management and emergency management principles
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Possession of excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including client management skills
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 70,000 to 100,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.