Do you want to play an important role in the world of identity and access management and zero trust? You know that the user is the last frontier for cybersecurity. It’s where the perimeter is drawn, and securing identities is pivotal in the fight against cybercriminals. As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer, you’ll use your skills and experience to keep hackers from taking data and breaking processes. You will leverage expertise in Cybersecurity engineering services to identity and access management (IAM) frameworks to analyze, design, and support operationally viable continuous monitoring solutions to verify and validate appropriate user privileges, assigned credentials, trustworthiness, appropriate user security behavior training, and appropriately granted resource access rights to users. We’re looking for someone like you to partner with our clients and guide them as they meet their missions without disruption.
In this role, you’ll support large-scale IAM projects for our government clients. You’ll directly interface with stakeholders and engineering teams to delve into the details and dependencies of critical processes and users’ roles within them. You’ll analyze the identity lifecycle, articulating access requirements and defining enterprise identity records. You’ll use your experience in IAM to design, deploy, and support systems that verify appropriate user privileges and manage credentials for accessing our clients’ most valuable assets. From single sign-on to privileged access systems, you’ll have the chance to implement enterprise class solutions and stop adversaries in their tracks.
Are you ready to help us as we secure the platforms that enable data and advanced analytics in support of national security? This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- 7+ years of experience with IT, including one of the following areas: IAM, security operations and threat response, security architecture, policy, governance, or access control provisioning
- 4+ years of experience with administration directory, including access solutions in multiple operating system environments
- 4+ years of experience with implementing identity and access management solutions
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BS or BA degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with SailPoint and Saviynt
- Experience with supporting IAM in a Cloud environment, including Azure or AWS
- Experience with SQL database administration or management
- Experience with a SIEM tool, including Splunk or the ELK stack
- Experience with authoring Cybersecurity guidance, including policies, strategies, and whitepapers
- Experience with implementing PKI and PIV standards
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that’s Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we’ll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we’ve got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we’ve partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1