Implement, optimize, and validate next-generation security solutions for customers. Identify the right mix of tools, techniques, procedures to translate your customer’s needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions. Investigate new techniques, break free from the legacy model, and help customers exceed industry standards. Take a critical approach to solution design, identifying gaps, providing alternatives, and customizing solutions to maintain a balance of security and business needs. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 5+ years of experience with IT in a professional work environment
- 4+ years of experience with deployment, configuration, or maintenance to support enterprise EDR solutions, including but not limited to Carbon Black EDR, CrowdStrike Falcon, SentinelOne, FireEye HX, Microsoft Defender APT, Tanium, or Elastic Endpoint Protection as either deployment or day-to-day operations & maintenance of the solution
- 3+ years of experience with performing systems administration, including basic troubleshooting and installation, monitoring system performance or availability and performing security upgrades
- Experience with deployment of an EDR solution in a large customer environment, including 100k+ endpoints
- Knowledge of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles
- Knowledge of various Enterprise Operating System (OS) configurations and management tools for use during deployment, configuration, and management of EDR solutions
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS Diploma or GED
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center (SOC) environment including Incident Response, Vulnerability Scanning, Threat Hunting, Network Monitoring/Log Management, or Compliance Management
- Experience with complimentary Enterprise Security Tools including Security Information & Event Management (SIEM), Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPs), or Network Monitoring Tools and how to integrate EDR data with Enterprise security tools
- Knowledge of intrusion detection methodologies and techniques for detecting host and network-based intrusions
- Ability to integrate Cybersecurity data using enterprise or custom tools data aggregation and analysis tools, including Splunk
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $120,000 to $130,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.