Support in the identification, design, and deployment of technology to reduce the potential of data loss for clients covering a variety of industry verticals. Work with clients to develop technical requirement as well as process the design and engineering of data security solutions. Provide cryptography capabilities and the supporting platforms to allow need-to-know access to data. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 3+ years in a work environment within data security and information security, including encryption, certificate life cycle management, PKI implementation, access control, or cryptographic key management
- Experience establishing an enterprise encryption infrastructure with industry standard encryption products, including HashCorp Vault, Vormetric Data Security, Venfi, Fornetix, Tokenex, or Protegrity
- Experience establishing an enterprise certificate management infrastructure with industry standard certificate management products
- Knowledge of encryption key and algorithm management
- Knowledge of public key infrastructure and certificate management
- Knowledge of data-at-rest and data-in-transit encryption implementation methods, including data de-identification, tokenization, or masking
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working in a corporate environment on data protection or data loss prevention programs
- Experience working with C++, C#, or Java
- Knowledge of data to cloud migration including design, planning and execution
- Knowledge in data protection or data loss prevention tools including DLP, Data Classification, Monitoring, Splunk, or data visualization
- Ability to advise clients in understanding the challenges in cybersecurity and work jointly with them to improve capabilities
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 80,000 to 120,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At BoozAllen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.