Lead a team disaster recovery and backup planning strategy. Assist client engagements, including the building of an overall picture of the client’s current structure, day-to-day operations, and outcomes in a manner that they may not have thought of before. Lead discussions and workshops with analysts to executive leaders to help them develop an optimized approach to business continuity, crisis management, and disaster recovery. Offer advise on the latest disaster recovery and backup technologies, build relevant recovery plans, and facilitate training sessions to drive desired outcomes. Support the organization's sales cycle to scale the backup and recovery solutions in the markets being served. Edit expertise in backup and disaster recovery, while serving as a key leader in growing a resiliency business. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 5+ years of experience with disaster recovery or informational technology infrastructure
- Knowledge of external disaster recovery standards
- Ability to lead teams in the fulfillment of client objectives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of relevant enterprise resiliency and cybersecurity principles
- Ability to leverage existing expertise to develop innovative disaster recovery principles
- Possession of excellent client relationship-building and interpersonal skills, including an inclusive approach
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 100,000- 130,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.