Analyze and grow new Data Security service offerings, lead client engagements, including all aspects of marketing and proposal development, delivery, and execution, and provide leadership to a team of professionals. Support client projects in multiple commercial markets within the Data Security domain. Lead project workstreams, synthesize and analyze complex data, and work with the team to develop high-quality interim and final deliverables in a fast-paced environment. Coordinate with senior leaders to develop new business opportunities and author the technical approach for proposals. Lead strategy development, design, implementation, and operations of Data Security capabilities, including data security program development, data security tools and technology, data protection, insider threat detection, and others as needed. Analyze the solutions to manage customer data to identify, map, and catalog personal and sensitive information across client’s entire data stores. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 12+ years of experience in leading technical project delivery with commercial clients in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and lead multiple fast-paced delivery teams across various challenging commercial environments
- Ability to work with senior partners and executive officers to foster positive client and vendor relationships, identify new business opportunities with existing clients, and develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- BA or BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in top tier management and consulting firms, including supporting large engagements
- Experience with leading complex Data Security capability design and implementation projects for Fortune 500 clients, including the implementation of new people, processes, and technologies for data management and security
- Experience in multiple market verticals, including financial services, healthcare, energy, consumer products, high technology, and pharmaceuticals
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Possession of excellent client facilitation skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $200,000.00 to $225,000.00. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.