Protecting an ocean of data. Navigating the threats—cyber-criminals, malicious insiders, a fluid regulatory landscape, and fundamental changes to business such as the growth of remote work— requires balancing business priorities and regulatory requirements. Although many data protection tools are available to anchor a data loss prevention program, it’s the defender at the helm that makes the difference.
We're looking for an experienced defender who knows how to overcome the challenges of protecting data. You’ll use your experience and analytical skills to work with relevant business and regulatory teams to craft data loss prevention solutions that enable compliant business. You will also work with our team of experienced data loss incident analysts to analyze incident data, recognize trends, identify visibility gaps, and drive improvements to the firm's data security posture. With your technical expertise, you’ll build creative solutions to improve the firm's defense of its data. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience working in data loss prevention operations or a cyber operations role
- Knowledge of NIST 800-171 R2, NIST Privacy Framework v 1.0, NIST 800-61 R2, and GDPR
- Experience with creating data loss prevention alerts, rules, and signatures; as well as tuning, query support, and custom report creation
- Knowledge of conducting complex investigations with data loss emphasis
- Experience with generating daily and monthly reports, including items such as incident and service requests, software updates, and performance analysis for all tools against approved baselines
- Experience with developing performance baselines for DLP tools
- Ability to advise clients on relevant technical issues for their data protection needs
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS Diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with data classification tools, including data tagging, such as Microsoft Compliance Center, Titus, etc.
- Experience with non-Windows operating systems, including MacOS and Linux
- Experience with developing real time data inventory
- Knowledge of investigative or data protection and data loss prevention tools, including SOAR platforms, Microsoft Compliance Center, McAfee/Trellix DLP, and Splunk
- Microsoft SC-400 Microsoft Information Protection Administrator Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 90,200 to 167,400. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.